Our fundamentals. What we do and don’t do:
We treat your personal information with the highest regard to security and privacy.
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we need it.
We never sell email addresses nor other personal contact information.
We don’t share your Personal information with anyone except where required by law, to develop our product, or to protect our rights.
1. Information we collect
The type of Personal Information we collect may include:
- Contact details, including email address
- City/Town, State/Zip and Country of residence
- Rider type (commuter, racer, recreational rider)
- Bike and component brands used
- Equipment used
- Bike servicing profile
- Any other information requested on the BLB Site or otherwise requested by us and provided by you.
Your use of our site:
We may log information about your access and use of our Services, including through the use of Site based analytics and Internet cookies, your browser type, your device type, your communications with our Site and our servers, the operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
Your feedback and opinion:
Providing feedback is optional to you. We may contact you to provide feedback on our Service, or to voluntarily respond to surveys or research to seek your opinion as we strive to improve our Service.
2. Use and Disclosure of your Personal information
We collect and may use and disclose your Personal Information:
- To send you newsletters, member offers, feedback surveys, Service updates and BLB How To’s, and news about BLB. You may remove your name from our email list by updating your Settings.
- To contact and communicate with you
- To provide you with customer support and communicate with you about your account
- To enable us to improve and enhance our Service and Site
- To help ensure relevant features and functionality is available
- To assist workshops, brands and suppliers to better serve the cycling community
- For internal record keeping
- For market research and business development
- To courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- To third parties who assist us in providing information, services or direct marketing and offers to you.
3. Security and Storage
BLB is committed to protecting the security of all information you provide to us. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to allow for the encryption of personal information. To help ensure that these measures are effective please do not disclose your account password or other critically sensitive information to unauthorized people.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Bicycle Log Book Pty Ltd (ACN 602 580 129)
PO Box 371
Manly, NSW, 1655
Phone: 0409 661 859
Last update: 29 October 2015